Job description: Nursery Lead
Salary: £32,407 - £51,179
Including the potential for advancement via a TLR (£3,214-£7,847) for school leadership responsibilities
Start Date: 19th February 2024
Would you like the opportunity to work at a highly successful school as part of a fantastic team of teachers who support one another?
At Sunnyfields, we offer:
- Exceptional behaviour for learning as recognised by OFSTED
- Unrivalled support in the classroom with one or two teaching assistants per class
- Purpose built Pre-School
- Colleagues who are committed to Early Years and genuine team spirit
- Excellent transport links (M1, A1 or North Circular)
- A leadership team that believes in work life balance
- Additional time out of class for subject leadership
- Teacher friendly assessment policy
- Competitive pay
We are looking for a member to join our fantastic team who is:
- A nursery teacher who understands how young children learn
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. The website offers a range of further information and quotes from existing staff, parents and children can be found on the homepage.
Sunnyfields Primary is a Rights Respecting School committed to the protection and safety of our pupils. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits: Please telephone the school if you would like to arrange a visit
Closing date: 9:00am Monday 11th December
Interviews: Thursday 14th December
Applications forms should be returned to: email@example.com