Online Communication and Payments
How do parents know what is going on at school and make payments for activities?
At Sunnyfields we are committed to saving the environment. As a result, we aim to communicate with parents electronically whenever it is possible.
ParentMail accounts are needed for all communication and payments, such as curriculum trip donations, swimming lesson donations, nursery payments and library charges.
The video below will explain how ParentMail helps both families and schools.
The link below will guide and advise you on how to operate the app.
We'd like to encourage all parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and the school.
- You don't need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
- The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- You can also access ParentMail on your home computer.
- Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
- You help save us time and money!