The school receives additional income for sports and activities relating to Physical Education. We are committed to ensuring that all children receive high quality teaching and are inspired to physically active.
We use our Sports Premium to improve the quality of P.E. and Sport provision in the following ways.
- To raise the profile of PE and sport across the school
- To ensure all staff involved in teaching PE and sport are highly competent and enthusiastic
- To provide a wide range of sports and activities to all pupils
- To promote engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity across the week
- To increase participation in competitive sport
- To ensure access to a wide range of resources
The documents below show the planned expenditure and analysis of its impact.